Connected businesses grow revenue and outperform peers by increasing customer engagement, enhancing productivity, and seizing market opportunity. A connected business seamlessly integrates people, process, and data across an extended value chain, decreases interaction cost, and automatically adapts business activity in response to market events.
The connected business environment is:
- Integrated: accelerates interactions inside and outside the organization
- Accessible: reduces interaction friction and cost
- Collaborative: increases engagement and enhances productivity
- Adaptive: senses business activity and automatically adapt
- Learn how to manage the burgeoning technology stack that most enterprises are struggling with, such as the growth of bigdata technologies, mobile applications, social demands, cloud technologies and initiatives, and the growing use of more and more SaaS vendors for mission critical functions.
- Learn about how to unify the IT management problem of APIs, applications and mobile using a social Enterprise Store. WSO2 Mobile BYOD capabilities, API management everywhere and PaaS combine to create an API Centric architecture. API Centric enables re-use, transparency, manageability and agility for IT infrastructure.
- 30-minute session by Thomas Wieger, Solutions Architect of T-Systems International GmbH on How WSO2 Middleware powers Deutsche Telekom
- 30-minute session by Rajesh Kaveti, Managing Director of BNY Mellon on using the WSO2 Ecosystem
- 30-minute Case Study by Paul Tjapkes,Web/SOA Architect of Spectrum Health on how WSO2 enabled Change in Healthcare with SOA
- 30-minute session on the importance of having an Enterprise Application Store