Today enterprises must implement robust security measures to ensure that business assets are only accessed by authorized internal and external parties. WSO2 Identity Server eliminates the complexity of deploying identity management and authentication across multiple software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications, as well as internal and traditional systems. By supporting a broad set of authentication and security standards, WSO2 Identity Server uniquely offers the flexibility to deploy on-and easily migrate between-on-premise servers, private clouds, public clouds, and hybrid environments.
- Learn security best practices in Cloud, Mobile and On-Premise deployments.
- Learn how WSO2 Identity Server can seamlessly integrate with your existing enterprise middleware and application software, which could encompass web, mobile and desktop clients, centrally manage and expose your user identities as services, and verify, control and audit access by them.
- Half day tutorial session on Security and Identity for the Cloud, API, and Mobile World
- 30-minute session combined with case studies on how open source software enabled innovative solutions in an era of shrinking government budgets and legislated spending caps
- 30-minute session on pragmatic enterprise security architecture
- 30-minute session on how WSO2 Identity Server can seamlessly integrate with your existing enterprise middleware