Enterprises are rapidly moving towards establishing a Mobile First Strategy. WSO2Mobile was incorporated to build a complete enterprise mobility solution towards addressing challenges faced when moving to a mobile first era. At this year’s WSO2Con, our newest subsidiary WSO2Mobile is debuting, sharing our vision towards enterprise mobility.
- Why mobile technology is one of the bigger focus areas for many enterprises today, learn about challenges ranging from proliferation of diverse smart devices (BYOD), to building mobile applications for the new enterprise (MEAP) and the emerging open source platform for mobile.
- Understand the importance of developing an effective plan for mobile device management that enables enterprises to adopt the BYOD concept as well as ensuring agility, manageability and security
- Keynote presentation by Harsha Purasinghe, CEO, WSO2Mobile on “Facing Born Mobile Generation Challenges”
- 45-minute session on Mobile Device Management & Mobile Application Management, exploring WSO2Mobile’s first products.
- 30-minute session on storing and delivering data to the mobile app edge
- 30-minute session on pragmatic enterprise security architectures for mobile
- Half-day tutorial session to understand the WSO2Mobile story and get an exclusive first look at the beta release for Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management
- 30-minute session with Alger Telecom on using jaggery telecom web and mobile applications
Meet the Team
Get a detailed demo on Mobile Device Management and Application Management by visiting the WSO2Mbile Demo Station.