Enterprise governance is a key aspect for any organization that wants to have control over their brand, and over the quality and usage of their assets to ensure business success. WSO2 Gives you a market leading governance platform to govern enterprise assets across different systems and environments. The WSO2 Governance Registry enables cradle to grave governance of your enterprise assets, configurations, deployment environment, policies and data. You can also take advantage of many open APIs and standards as well as homegrown APIs to facilitate integration with 3rd party products and platforms.
- Learn how to manage multiple asset versions across multiple environments and simplify the overhead of configuration modifications
- Learn how to design the perfect lifecycle to suit your business requirements, and when to/not to use lifecycle management functionality, and also how to fine tune the configuration to setup automated validations and drive business process flows
- Half day tutorial session on governance to understand how to make Enterprise SOA & IT Governance a Success
- 30-minute session on WSO2’s strategy facing the challenges & tieing up enterprise SOA and IT governance
- 30-minute Case Study by Paul Tjapkes,Web/SOA Architect of Spectrum Health on how WSO2 enabled Change in Healthcare with SOA
- 45-minute session on the features of WSO2 App Factory, including developing an application, taking the application through various lifecycle stages and using various tools in each lifecycle stage