When IT is responsive, business users can safely and efficiently fulfill their needs. The entire team can sense business opportunity, adapt, and respond in a timely manner. Cloud’s on-demand self-service and resource pooling reduces time to market. Teams build solutions using composable building blocks, and adapt solutions based on context surrounding the opportunity. For example, a bank can re-use bank services in a new market and plug-in local regulations.
WSO2 Cloud re-invents the application platform to deliver flexible access; improve project total cost of ownership (TCO), and transform application delivery.
- Learn how WSO2 enterprise PaaS accelerates agility and how Apache Stratos powers an open PaaS strategy.
- Learn how WSO2 App Factory, the open source Ecosystem PaaS Platform, is enabling organizations to build, test, stage and deploy applications, APIs and mobile applications controlled centrally but also in a social way across their entire Ecosystem of partners, customers and extended partners.
- 30-minute session on successfully re-designing Enterprise IT practices, with WSO2 App Factory and WSO2 Cloud
- 30-minute session on integration cloud landscape, introducing WSO2’s iPaaS; WSO2 Integration Cloud, and how it fits into WSO2’s overall cloud strategy
- A half day tutorial session Introducing Apache Stratos (Incubating) & WSO2 PaaS Foundation
- A half day tutorial session on the revolutionary WSO2 App Factory with live examples
- 30-minute session on pragmatic enterprise security architectures for cloud
- 30-minute session with SUSE illustrating the value in cross-ecosystem collaboration between OpenStack and Apache Stratos
- 45-minute session on the features of WSO2 App Factory, including developing an application, taking the application through various lifecycle stages and using various tools in each lifecycle stage
Meet the Team
Bring your own app and host it in the WSO2 Cloud. Preview the WSO2Cloud and learn more about App Factory, aPaaS and iPaaS, API as a service & Apache Stratos.